Weekly Trash Collection in the Town of New Market
Key Sanitation (301.668.8282)
Key Sanitation is under contract to collect both regular and yard waste for the residents of the Town of New Market. Please follow the schedule below. Recycling is provided by Frederick County.
Regular trash pick-up: Tuesday.
- Please have your one container (supplied by resident – 70 gallons or less) at your front curb by 6:00 a.m.
- Note: Residents in Brinkley Manor that have an alley at the rear of their home may place their trash at the rear curb instead.
- Do not put recycling, yard waste, bulk items, tires, or hazardous materials in with the trash.Any property exceeding the permitted amount of weekly household trash more than four times in a twelve (12) month period shall, at the determination of the Town, be required to obtain their own contractor for household trash collection and shall not be entitled to such services by the Town.
Yard Waste pick-up: Wednesday. April-November.
- Place at curb by 6:00 a.m. Place it no earlier than the evening before pick-up.
- Must be in biodegradable paper bags. These can be purchased at local hardware & other stores.
Accepted Items for Yard Waste:
- Yard trimmings
- Grass clippings
- Tree, hedge, garden clippings
- Brush & branches – cut to 3 foot length and no more than 3 inches in diameter. Tie in bundles.
Unacceptable Items for Yard Waste:
- Hazardous materials
- Root balls
- Dirt or Sod
- Brush & Branches – larger than 3 feet in length and more than 3 inches in diameter. Not tied in bundles.
Frederick County Recycling is every other Wednesday. Click here for more information.