New Market Events Committee
The Events Committee’s Mission is responsible for planning and coordinating social activities such as movies, concerts, dances, coffeehouses, and novelty acts for the benefit of the town. The Events Committee also aids in creating a community spirit among the residents and visitors through the wide variety of the events offered. The Committee meets on the first Monday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at Town Hall and, we encourage and WELCOME fellow residents and visitors participation! If you have any questions, please feel free to email us!
Please see our latest happenings page for upcoming events. All events are free to the public.
Planning for the 2020 season is underway. We invite all those interested in volunteering to join us at New Market Town Hall (40 South Alley) on the first Monday of each month.
For the most up-to-date information, please visit our website.
New Market Events Committee Members
- Howard Wilson (New Market Plains Vineyard & Winery) – Committee Chair
- Ellen Przybocki (The Original Playhouse) – Committee Vice Chair
- Briony Campbell – Treasurer
- Ilisa Oman (One World Family Travel) – Secretary
- Cindy Sweigard
- David Mott (Veterans Energy Supply Company)
- June Snowden
- Rick Fleshman (Fleshman’s Antiques)
- Pastor Scott Clawson (New Market Methodist Church)
- Councilman Shane Rossman (New Market Town Council)
- Susan Wilson (New Market Plains Vineyard & Winery)
- Jen Ojeda (The Village Potter)